Management information systems provide background, current data, and trend analysis so managers have data available on all aspects of the business.
- Integration of disparate software packages into a seamless company-wide information system
- Automation of routine and repetitive tasks and operations
- Real-time system integration with banks, insurance companies, telecom providers, and utilities
Discover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, and customer preferences that can help your company make well-informed business decisions.
- Real-time data analytics
- Time Series Forecasting and Statistical Inference
- Customer Profitability
- Search-based applications
- Distributed databases
ERP and Financial Applications
Business applications are used to increase productivity, to measure productivity, and to perform other business functions accurately.
- Accounting and financial systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, and Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
- Microsoft CRM
- Epicor ERP
- Office 365
- Supply Chain Management